This item is made of pure carbon fiber
, and is meant to enhance both the look and the performance of your motorcycle
The carbon fiber used is the same of the KTM original parts
: twill weave and matte finish, with a thick transparent layer anti-UV.
This item is a special cover produced by Maxicarbon on design of Mirco Sapio Design, and must be fitted using the screws of the dashboard, following these instructions
This item is compatible with the following models:
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R 2019
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R 2018
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R 2017
Shipping and payment
- Italy and San Marino: 8€ (free above 300€), delivery in 1-2 working days
- Europe: 22€ (10€ above 300€), delivery in 3-5 working days
- Rest of the world: 40€ (25€ above 300€), delivery in 6-12 working days
All packages are trackable, and a tracking link is provided via e-mail.Free pickup in our warehouse in Milan (Italy)
is also possible, on appointment
(select the option "warehouse pickup" in the cart).Payment
- bank transfer
- credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Visa etc.)
- cash on delivery (3€ extra, Italy only)
Frequently asked questions:
- Is it made of carbon, or carbon veil?
We use only real carbon fiber. You can find more info here.
- Can I choose a different finish or weave?
Yes, we can manufacture on request items with different weaves, finishes and colors, as explained here. It takes about 6-8 weeks, and we ask for a 30% deposit in advance. Contact us to proceed with an order.
- Can I fit it by myself, or do I need a mechanic?
You can easily fit most of our parts by yourself, but in case you have no familiarity with this we always advise you to address a mechanic.
- What if I find it difficult to fit or screw properly the item?
All our parts are handmade, and, in order to ensure perfect compatibility with all the motorcycle models, a few times the holes can be smaller than needed. If this is the case, widening them is a few minutes-long operation, as explained in this video.
- Do you offer any quality warranty?
Yes, all our parts are covered by a two years warranty.
- Does the item turn yellow with time?
No, because it is varnished with a thick layer of glossy or matte transparent anti-UV.
- Which product do you recommend for cleaning?
A neutral detergent is fine. Be as cautious as with the plastic parts on the bike.
- Can I return it if I change my mind?
Yes, if for any reason the product doesn't meet your expectations we accept return with reimburse within 15 days from the purchase date.
- Does the price include VAT?
Yes if the shipping country (which can be set in the cart) is in the European Union. Outside the EU, the Italian VAT (22%) is automatically deducted.
Check out the full list of frequently asked questions here