This item is made of pure carbon fiber
, and is meant to enhance both the look and the performance of your motorcycle
The carbon fiber used is the same of the KTM original parts
: twill weave and matte finish, with a thick transparent layer anti-UV.
This item is an exact copy of the original part and its joints, and can be easily fitted in its replacement
, removing the screws (if any) and the original parts, fitting this one and setting the screws back (if any).
This item is compatible with the following models:
- KTM RC 125 ABS 2020
- KTM RC 125 ABS 2019
- KTM RC 125 ABS 2018
- KTM RC 125 ABS 2017
- KTM RC 390 ABS 2020
- KTM RC 390 ABS 2019
- KTM RC 390 ABS 2018
- KTM RC 390 ABS 2017
Shipping and payment
- Italy and San Marino: 8€ (free above 300€), delivery in 1-2 working days
- Europe: 22€ (10€ above 300€), delivery in 3-5 working days
- Rest of the world: 40€ (25€ above 300€), delivery in 6-12 working days
All packages are trackable, and a tracking link is provided via e-mail.Free pickup in our warehouse in Milan (Italy)
is also possible, on appointment
(select the option "warehouse pickup" in the cart).Payment
- bank transfer
- credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Visa etc.)
- cash on delivery (3€ extra, Italy only)
Frequently asked questions:
- Is it made of carbon, or carbon veil?
We use only real carbon fiber. You can find more info here.
- Can I choose a different finish or weave?
Yes, we can manufacture on request items with different weaves, finishes and colors, as explained here. It takes about 6-8 weeks, and we ask for a 30% deposit in advance. Contact us to proceed with an order.
- Can I fit it by myself, or do I need a mechanic?
You can easily fit most of our parts by yourself, but in case you have no familiarity with this we always advise you to address a mechanic.
- What if I find it difficult to fit or screw properly the item?
All our parts are handmade, and, in order to ensure perfect compatibility with all the motorcycle models, a few times the holes can be smaller than needed. If this is the case, widening them is a few minutes-long operation, as explained in this video.
- Do you offer any quality warranty?
Yes, all our parts are covered by a two years warranty.
- Does the item turn yellow with time?
No, because it is varnished with a thick layer of glossy or matte transparent anti-UV.
- Which product do you recommend for cleaning?
A neutral detergent is fine. Be as cautious as with the plastic parts on the bike.
- Can I return it if I change my mind?
Yes, if for any reason the product doesn't meet your expectations we accept return with reimburse within 15 days from the purchase date.
- Does the price include VAT?
Yes if the shipping country (which can be set in the cart) is in the European Union. Outside the EU, the Italian VAT (22%) is automatically deducted.
Check out the full list of frequently asked questions here