PreambleThe data provided to CP Maxicarbon within the IT platform accessible through the www.maxicarbon.com domain and any future mobile applications (considered together or disjointly, hereinafter, for brevity, the “Site”) at the time of registration and subsequently for the use of the services from time to time provided by CP Maxicarbon, will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions concerning the protection of personal data (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the “Privacy Code”). This information is available through a special link on its website pursuant to art. 122 second paragraph of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code, Maxicarbon of C.P. inform the user of the following.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection OfficerThe owner of the processing and responsible for the protection of personal data is the Maxicarbon company of C.P. with registered office in Milan, Corso Lodi 65 and operational headquarters in Milan Via Vincenzo Toffetti 18, C.F. PSSCLD87M03F205M and P.I. 12252540963 (certified e-mail email@example.com – telephone number 3470469512), number REA MI 2649713 (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller” for the sake of brevity).
2. Nature of the data processed and purpose of the processing2.1 The user’s data are collected and used exclusively for purposes directly connected and instrumental to the activation and operation of the services provided by the owner, for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law and for the exercise of their rights in court.
2.2 By registering on the Site – and specifically when confirming your registration request – and by accepting the terms of the Privacy Notice, you consent to the receipt of any future newsletters containing the information produced by Maxicarbon of CP and concerning news and curiosities from the world of carbon and requires to receive invitations to participate in sales and commercial proposals of the Site. These sales and business proposals have a predetermined duration and limited in time, the beginning of which duration, the user will be notified via one or more newsletters. In this sense, and limited to purposes strictly related to the provision of the service requested, the user therefore expresses his consent to the use of their personal data by Maxicarbon of C.P
2.3 At any time, by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of each newsletter (“If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, click here”), you may request not to receive further invitations to participate in sales and commercial proposals of the Site. This change can also be made from the “Your Account” section under “Newsletter”, at login.
2.4 The user who has expressed a preference for not receiving invitations to participate in sales and commercial proposals of the Site may in any case participate in sales through direct access to the Site through their own Registration Credentials.
3. Data communication3.1 The user’s personal data may be disclosed to specific subjects, appointed by the Owner of the supply of services that are necessary or necessary for the execution of the obligations related to registration on the Site and online purchase, within the limits and in accordance with the instructions given .
3.2 In particular, the data may be disclosed to: (a.) Persons, companies or professional offices, which provide activities – by way of example – of assistance, advice or collaboration to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; (b.) suppliers of services and / or products to be sold, subjects delegated and / or appointed by the Owner to perform the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of sales services, such as – by way of example – the carriers in charge of the delivery of the purchased products and any other external collaborators to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the Owner in relation to the contract for the supply of their services; (c.) to public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law; (d.) to banks and providers of electronic remote payment services, which provide the Owner – by way of example – with banking, financial services and the management of collections and payments; (e) suppliers, delegated subjects and / or appointed by the Owner to perform the activities or part of the development, maintenance and technological updating of the Site.
3.3 User data are not otherwise subject to disclosure.
4. Method of treatment4.1 The data will be stored both on computer media and, where necessary, on paper: they will be processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage, cancellation, carried out mainly with the help of electronic tools, ensuring the use of appropriate measures for the security of the data processed and ensuring the confidentiality of the same. In any case, for greater security, only the payment service providers have access to the data of the credit card used for payment, while the owner has no opportunity to know or store such data.
4.2 In accordance with current legislation on data protection, the Data Controller has taken appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data provided by users and have also installed all the means and measures at their disposal to avoid loss , manipulation, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the same.
4.3 User data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user and / or required by the purposes described in this statement. In any case, the user can exercise the rights referred to in the Privacy Code about updating, rectification, cancellation, blocking and interruption of the processing.
5. Rights of the interested party5.1 Under Article 7 of the Privacy Code, the user has the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation of the existence of data concerning him and the purposes for which they are used. You also have the right to request the updating or correction, deletion or blocking of data and to object, in whole or in part, to their processing.
5.2 To exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information on the subjects to whom the data are stored or to whom the data are communicated or on the subjects who, as managers or agents, may become aware of their data, the user you can contact the owner.
5.3 The art. 7. of the Privacy Code provides, with regard to the right of access to personal data and other rights, that: (a.) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form; (b.) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the persons in charge and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph ii; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, managers or agents; (c.) The interested party has the right to obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; (d.) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, as well as pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5.4 To exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information about the subjects to whom the data are stored or to whom the data are communicated or to the subjects who, as managers or agents, may become aware of their data, the user can contact the owner by sending a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Social Network Plugins6.1 The Site uses the plugins of Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin; more details on these plugins and their features can be found on the website of each of them, as part of the sections dedicated to developers; so – by way of example – information about Facebook can be found on developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins , related Twitter is on dev.twitter.com .
6.2 To prevent the transmission and storage of data related to internet browsing through each of the above mentioned social networks, the user must disconnect from them before visiting the Site.
7. Cookies7.1 In order to make their services as efficient and easy to use as possible, the Site uses a technology called “cookies”, small data files that are stored on the user’s computer when the same accesses the Site or parts of this Most of the cookies used by the site are deleted at the end of the browsing session of the user, some of them, however, have a longer duration.These cookies are used for purposes strictly related to the provision of the service requested and help the owner to understand the commercial preferences of users so as to improve and facilitate the navigation of the site by the same: purely by way of example and not exhaustive, they are used for user authentication, for monitoring and saving sessions, for storing information on specific configurations concerning the user and for storing the browsing preferences.
7.3 Depending on the purpose of use and / or the person responsible for the deposit of the same in the user’s computer, cookies can be divided into:
- technical cookies – technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); b. analytics cookies – analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functional cookies – cookies functionality allow the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of technical, analytics and functional cookies, the user’s prior consent is not required;
- profiling cookies – profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. The law provides that the user must be adequately informed about the use of the same and express their valid consent. The art. 122 of the Privacy Code, whereby “the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or a user or access to information already filed is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after having been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 (see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
- Tracking conversions of Google AdWordsa statistics service provided by Google, Inc.; Google AdWords Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google that links data from the Google AdWords/DoubleClick advertising network with actions taken within the Site. More information is available here;
- Tracking conversions of FacebookAds, a statistics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook ad network with the actions performed on the Site. More information is available here;
- Monitoring of conversions of AdEspresso, a statistical service provided by AdEspresso, Inc. that links data from the Facebook ad network with the actions performed on the Site. More information is available here;
- “Like” button and Facebook social widgets, a service provided by Facebook, Inc. that allows interaction with the social network Facebook directly from the pages of the Site. More information is available here;
- “Share on Twitter” button, a service provided by Twitter, Inc. that allows interaction with the Twitter social network directly from the pages of the Site. More information is available here ;
- “Share on Linkedin” button, a service provided by Linkedin Corporation that allows interactions with the social network Linkedin directly from the pages of the Site. More information is available here;
- “Share on Google +” button, a service provided by Google, Inc. that allows interaction with the Google + social network directly from the pages of the Site. More information is available here;
- AdWordsRemarketing, a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google, Inc. that links the user’s activity on the Site with the Google AdWords / DoubleClick advertising network. More information is available here;
- Google Analytics Remarketing, a remarketing and behavioralargeting service provided by Google, Inc. that links the tracking activity carried out by Google Analytics and its cookies with the advertising network Google AdWords / DoubleClick. More information is available here;
- Ligatus, a remarketing and behavioralargeting service provided by Ligatus S.r.l. which allows you to use your data for commercial communication purposes in various forms of advertising, also in relation to the user’s interests. More information is available here;
- Zendesk, a service provided by Zendesk, Inc. that allows interactions with the Zendesk support and feedback platform, directly from the pages of the Site. More information is available here;
- Zopim, a service provided by Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd. that allows interaction with the Zopim Live Chat platform, directly from the pages of the Site. More information is available here;
- Google Maps, a map visualization service managed by Google, Inc. which allows the Site to integrate Google maps into its pages. More information is available here ;
- CloudFlare, a service provided by CloudFlare, Inc. for the optimization and distribution of traffic on the Site. The use of CloudFlare requires that CloudFlare filters all the traffic on the Website, collecting statistical data on it. More information is available here;
7.5 Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. In the event that the user does not intend to accept cookies, the delivery of the same can be disabled by adjusting the settings of the browser used by the user. Through the preferences of the browser you can also delete the cookies stored in the past and present on your computer, including the cookie in which it is eventually saved consent to the installation of cookies by the Site. Each browser has different settings for the deactivation of cookies ; below we propose links to the instructions for the most common browsers:
8. Duration of treatment8.1 The processing will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected in compliance with the civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force.