- Item: Air duct brake system (ALL025M)
- Finish: matte
- Weave: 3K plain 200g/mq
- Fitting: standard
- Position: on the front wheel, under the front fork
This item is made of pure carbon fiber
, and is meant to enhance both the look and the performance of your motorcycle
The carbon fiber used is the same of the bike original parts
: plain weave and matte finish, with a thick transparent layer anti-UV.
This part is an additional component for the bike. Each item must be fitted with its two provided brackets: the front one needs to be connected through the screws of the lower part of the fork, while the rear one with the lower screw of the brake caliper.
Both sides/parts are included.
The item comes with screws and brackets for fitting.
Categories: 899-1199 Panigale
, 959-1299 Panigale
, Hypermotard 821-939
, Hypermotard 950
, Hyperstrada 821-939
, Monster 1200
, Monster 797
, Monster 821
, Multistrada 1200 (2015-2017)
, Multistrada 1200 Enduro (2016-2018)
, Multistrada 1260
, Multistrada 1260 Enduro
, Multistrada 950
, Panigale V4
Shipping and payment
- Italy and San Marino: 8€ (free above 300€), delivery in 1-2 working days
- Europe: 22€ (10€ above 300€), delivery in 3-5 working days
- Rest of the world: 40€ (25€ above 300€), delivery in 6-12 working days
All packages are trackable, and a tracking link is provided via e-mail.Free pickup in our warehouse in Milan (Italy)
is also possible, on appointment
(select the option "warehouse pickup" in the cart).Payment
- bank transfer
- credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Visa etc.)
- cash on delivery (3€ extra, Italy only)
Frequently asked questions:
- Is it made of carbon, or carbon veil?
We use only real carbon fiber. You can find more info here.
- Can I choose a different finish or weave?
Yes, we can manufacture on request items with different weaves, finishes and colors, as explained here. It takes about 6-8 weeks, and we ask for a 30% deposit in advance. Contact us to proceed with an order.
- Can I fit it by myself, or do I need a mechanic?
You can easily fit most of our parts by yourself, but in case you have no familiarity with this we always advise you to address a mechanic.
- What if I find it difficult to fit or screw properly the item?
All our parts are handmade, and, in order to ensure perfect compatibility with all the motorcycle models, a few times the holes can be smaller than needed. If this is the case, widening them is a few minutes-long operation, as explained in this video.
- Do you offer any quality warranty?
Yes, all our parts are covered by a two years warranty.
- Does the item turn yellow with time?
No, because it is varnished with a thick layer of glossy or matte transparent anti-UV.
- Which product do you recommend for cleaning?
A neutral detergent is fine. Be as cautious as with the plastic parts on the bike.
- Can I return it if I change my mind?
Yes, if for any reason the product doesn't meet your expectations we accept return with reimburse within 15 days from the purchase date.
- Does the price include VAT?
Yes if the shipping country (which can be set in the cart) is in the European Union. Outside the EU, the Italian VAT (22%) is automatically deducted.